A Java developer is responsible for many duties throughout the development life cycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing. Here are some other responsibilities they may have:
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Would prefer that they also have experience with R, Python, Hadoop and SQL Server.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop application code for java programs.
- Any experience working with PDFs would be a bonus.